Quotes

"Logic is a small thing; Love is infinite."

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Peru by Picture Tour





As you probably expect, I have many more pitures I would love to share with everyone. Unfortunately Blogger will only allow me to upload 5 photos. These are some of my favorite memories from my time in Peru. In the first one I am with one of our abuelas, Eulogia. We are standing in front of the cart she uses to make her living. Whenever we visited her we were sure to try some of her soda. My favorite was the pinapple flavored. The second photograph is of some of my friends and I during our horseback riding trip through the mountains near Huaraz. Next - a rather silly picture of my buddies in the Chan Chan ruins outside of Trujillo. The fourth is a group picture of everyone who helped repaint Los Martincitos. Not only did the paint give the center a fresh face, but we had a great time getting the job done. Finally, is a picture of myself, Tom, and Missy at the beach below Barranco. Sven, sadly, is taking the picture. The four of us had a great time that night. Not only was it my first time swimming in the Pacific Ocean, but I got to know those three well.

5 comments:

Linz said...

Hey Kim! I'm so glad you made it back to the States safely. I love your pics- Eulogia is adorable! I really respect you for going to Peru and doing that. You definetly have guts that I don't have :). I'm sure you made an impact bigger than what you realize. Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

i love you kimmee. i read your blogs like i promised. i remembered to do it because i am listening to music on your computer. i wish i could have experienced peru with you. it looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.