Quotes

"Logic is a small thing; Love is infinite."

Thursday, November 23, 2006

El dia de gracias

To begin, I hope that everyone has had a happy thanksgiving day - including those of you who boycott it for historical protest.

My day has been just fine. I decided to sleep in and then took a 3 hour nap. Apparently, I was tired.

The ignition for the oven broke. So, after my mother prepared dinner at my uncle's home, we ate a typical thanksgiving meal. Sadly, that was the first family meal that we have all had together in months. The conversation wasn't great, but it was nice to hear what everyone was thankful for.

To end, I hope everyone has something or someone that they are grateful for.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kimmee - the day of thanks! i knew it! haha. anyways - i am glad you were home. when you come home for christmas we should spend more time together. forget about andrew and jared and just have sister time. ok? i love you and i got my schedule for next semester ---
sunday - 1 - 3:30 - freshman english II (m tech center)
monday - 6 - 8 pm - spanish II (MCC)
tuesday - nothing
wednesday - 6- 8 pm - spanish II (MCC)
thursday - 11 - 12:30 - US History since 1865 (MCC)
1 - 2:30 - general psychology (MCC)
friday - nothing
saturday - nothing
not too bad eh? --- love you.
- runi bega