Quotes

"Logic is a small thing; Love is infinite."

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tag You're It

Tag You're It


The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you must write a blog with ten, weird, random things, little known facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" and tell them to read your latest blog.

Alright... since you asked, you shall receive... here's 10 random things/little known facts/habits about yours truly:

1. I passionately believe in the human capacity to commit acts of love, and to do so often.

2. I am definitely NOT a morning person, despite grand attempts to be such. I would sleep 14 hours plus if the world would allow me .

3. I believe in soul mates and the eternity of relationships created within a lifetime.

4. I am quite fond of extremely soggy cereal (and I use too much milk).

5. I am afraid of commitment.

6. I sincerely enjoy privacy and, sadly, I will often neglect relationships to achieve it.

7. I am uncomfortable when people admire me. My life is not difficult and I owe a lot of what I do to my parents.

8. My heart is screwed up and I pretend like I have fixed it.

9. I would like to get married before my grandfather passes away. I doubt it will work out. I can't commit and I'll be too busy.

10. Sometimes, I want to run away, hop from town to town, making money only by doing odd jobs, meeting strange and wonderful people, having no one know me.

I'm going to Myspace tag:

Steph- she's my seester.

Alex- he's a great guy.

Ryan- he'll say something hilarious.

Taylor - she's my relative and she'd gonna do one anyway!

Chelsea- she's a great pal from my past.

Molly- weird stuff happens to us at the same time and I'm returning the favor.

Zach- I never see him.

Tara- she's amazing. period.

Chelli- she won't BS you- or me.

Holly- we got close during Girl's State and, unfortunately, we lost touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

doing this on myspace! woo.

Anonymous said...

Who are all of these people? Some you explained but there's lots of people that you know with some of those names ;) Spill the beans!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been forever. It's so amazing how fast everything goes! I miss you so much! I forgot how cool you are. You really are amazing Kim. You must come to my wedding on September 29th, save the date!