Quotes

"Logic is a small thing; Love is infinite."

Friday, November 23, 2007

Brief discourse on Life.

Dear World:

Yes, life is grand. Life is good. Life is a miraculous gift: no matter the challenges it provides.

When I wrote previously, I wrote about how I have been sensing a change in my life. I did not plan on being the instigator of this change, but I was. Over the last week, a very significant part of my life was altered. And, for better or worse, I am having to learn how to live in my new life.

There are personal hurdles associated with adjusting to my new life. I have to reestablish my independence and gather the pieces of myself into a viable person. I have to get my bearings.

Despite these challenges, I am excited for the possibilities and the strength I can gain from this change. There is a conversation I need to have with someone that, until now, I was not prepared to have. I am thrilled. I am petrified.

But this, of course, is why this life is so great. There is such an array of emotion, an array of paths, decisions. Life, no matter whose, is a fantastic journey through both its crests and troughs. I am at peace knowing that this is one challenging step, one challenging sacrifice in order to advance my life and live it to the fullest.

Now, in the following I have included the lyrics of some of the music that I listened to while I wrote this blog.

This song really should get its own post. An old friend first told me about this band, and this song reminds me of him every time. Hopefully, he likes this song as much as I do. This song inspires me to repair the hurt I have inflicted in my past.
----------------
Now playing: Sanctus Real - Don't Give Up
via FoxyTunes

I heard you say you would love for a lifetime
Now you complain a lifetime just doesn't feel right for you
Another casualty of casual love
Another soul out of place, a heart that gave up

Why do we break the promises we make?
Are we living for ourselves?

Don't give up on love and throw it all away
Don't give up on love and let it fall away
When did it become so easy to run from your pain
Don't give up on love and throw it all away

I heard you say you can't change a stubborn heart
I can relate 'cause that's how I feel when I talk with you

Why should it take losing everything
to realize it might be time to change?

Don't give up on love and throw it all away
Don't give up on love and let it fall away
When did it become so easy to run from your pain
Don't give up on love and throw it all away

Your restless heart won't win 'cause you take but you don't give
And you'll keep moving on until you learn what love is

Don't give up on love and throw it all away
Don't give up on love and let it fall away
Don't give up on love

Peace and Love to you all.

Love
I Corinthians 13:3-7
Romans 13:8

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Well I hope that this conversation goes as well as it can.

Thanks for the E-card, I had a good laugh! I hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Miss you!

Chelsea