Quotes

"Logic is a small thing; Love is infinite."

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In transistion.

There is something brewing. Somewhere inside of myself, I feel a change.

As soon as I began to become comfortable -or certain-with the person I have become, I realize that I have much farther to venture before I am the someone I was made to be.

Old habits are tough to break, but I know that as long as I remain persistent: I will be the person I need to be. I will apologize to those I have wronged; I will embrace those I have ignored; and I will love everyone that I have hated.

Love
I Corinthians 13: 3-7
Romans 13: 8


----------------
Now playing: Casting Crowns - East to West
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you so much it makes me cry. i love you kimmee bimmee. you're the best sister i could have ever asked for. please come home soon.

Anonymous said...

I tried so hard - but all you did was push me away. You made me the way I am today. Sad I am; sad I'll be because you'll never know what you meant to me.

Chelsea said...

Hi Kimberly!

I have just rediscovered your blog. I don't know how it got lost, but here I am reading again.

I have to tell you that I am fascinated by your writing! It enthralls me to no end. (I feel like I'm a thesaurus today)

Let me know how you have been? I miss my old friend!

Chelsea

Chelsea said...

I'm sorry Kimmy. I'm sure everyting will work out for the best. Just keep trying to work it out and if it's the right thing it will all be okay.

Miss you!